ISLAMABAD:
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has directed officials to continue the
operation till the end of the last terrorist and the establishment of
complete peace in the tribal region of the country.
According to information, the prime minister approved the launching of the operation during the national security meeting held last week. A private TV channel quoted the prime minister as saying that the operation should continue till the end of the last terrorist and establishment of complete peace in the territory.
Nawaz Sharif said that the security of life and property of the citizens was the top priority and all resources should be utilised to flush out terrorism from the country.Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said that the government had made full-fledged efforts for dialogue with full responsibility and now the operation will continue till the elimination of the last terrorist.
Meanwhile, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif said a decisive battle would be fought against the terrorists.In a statement, the minister said the launch of a full-scale military operation, Zarb-e-Azb, against terrorists in North Waziristan was a well-thought-out decision of the government.
Khawaja Asif said the decision was taken after the failure of peace negotiations with the Taliban militants. He said it was a decision of the entire nation as the people of Pakistan had unanimously decided that terrorists should be neutralised once and for all.
“The whole nation is standing by the armed forces, which are fully capable of annihilating these elements,” the minister said.He said the Pakistan Army has been directed to crush the terrorists completely and the armed forces will not refrain from any sacrifice for the defence and security of the country.
Khawaja Asif said, “This time the operation will continue until its logical conclusion.”Meanwhile, Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Senator Pervaiz Rashid on Sunday appealed to all politicians and the nation to stand united behind the government and the armed forces in the war against terror.
In his statement after the launch of the military operation in North Waziristan to flush out the terrorists, the minister said that as a democratic government they have exercised the option of dialogue with the terrorists but contrary to the peace overtures the terrorists continued killing our people. But now either they will have to surrender or face defeat, he added.
The federal minister stressed upon the nation to stand united behind the men and women in uniforms. The Pakistani nation has decided that those who want to disrupt their lives will be taken to task, he added. The federal minister said this terror network will now meet its fate with the ultimate might of the state, adding they know that people of Pakistan are peace loving and will defend their way of life.
According to information, the prime minister approved the launching of the operation during the national security meeting held last week. A private TV channel quoted the prime minister as saying that the operation should continue till the end of the last terrorist and establishment of complete peace in the territory.
Nawaz Sharif said that the security of life and property of the citizens was the top priority and all resources should be utilised to flush out terrorism from the country.Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said that the government had made full-fledged efforts for dialogue with full responsibility and now the operation will continue till the elimination of the last terrorist.
Meanwhile, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif said a decisive battle would be fought against the terrorists.In a statement, the minister said the launch of a full-scale military operation, Zarb-e-Azb, against terrorists in North Waziristan was a well-thought-out decision of the government.
Khawaja Asif said the decision was taken after the failure of peace negotiations with the Taliban militants. He said it was a decision of the entire nation as the people of Pakistan had unanimously decided that terrorists should be neutralised once and for all.
“The whole nation is standing by the armed forces, which are fully capable of annihilating these elements,” the minister said.He said the Pakistan Army has been directed to crush the terrorists completely and the armed forces will not refrain from any sacrifice for the defence and security of the country.
Khawaja Asif said, “This time the operation will continue until its logical conclusion.”Meanwhile, Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Senator Pervaiz Rashid on Sunday appealed to all politicians and the nation to stand united behind the government and the armed forces in the war against terror.
In his statement after the launch of the military operation in North Waziristan to flush out the terrorists, the minister said that as a democratic government they have exercised the option of dialogue with the terrorists but contrary to the peace overtures the terrorists continued killing our people. But now either they will have to surrender or face defeat, he added.
The federal minister stressed upon the nation to stand united behind the men and women in uniforms. The Pakistani nation has decided that those who want to disrupt their lives will be taken to task, he added. The federal minister said this terror network will now meet its fate with the ultimate might of the state, adding they know that people of Pakistan are peace loving and will defend their way of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment