Wednesday, 9 April 2014

TTP condemns blast, terms it ‘un-Islamic’



 
PESHAWAR: The spokesman of the proscribed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, Shahidullah Shahid, while condemning the bomb blast at the fruit and vegetable market, Islamabad, claimed on Wednesday that the TTP was still adhering to the ceasefire announcement and termed the killing of innocent people unethical, un-Islamic and prohibited.
He said that the TTP condemned the bomb blast that killed 24 people as well as the attack on a train in Sibi on Tuesday.In a statement, Shahidullah Shahid said that attacking innocent civilians was illegal and prohibited adding that the Taliban condemned the blasts that targeted public places. “Hidden elements shouldn’t be ignored in such acts,” he added.

Shahidullah Shahid said that the oppressed people of Balochistan and Sindh were their brothers but targeting innocent people was a crime.He said that foreign hands should not be ignored in such attacks because they wanted to punish the people for their love of Islam. He said after failing to suppress a militant organisation, these forces launched attacks to defame the organisation. He said in the past as well, these hidden hands carried out blasts in Lahore, Peshawar and other cities to bring a bad name to the TTP.

Shahidullah Shahid said that the ceasefire announced by the TTP had been recognised by the media and asked the people to realise who was behind such heinous crimes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment