Tuesday 4 March 2014

Sonam Kapoor: I don’t have power like Anushka and Deepika


imageAccording to the Press Trust of India Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor expressed her admiration for Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma's work, saying they are doing "amazing" job.
The Press trust of India quoted Sonam as saying, “I think Deepika and Anushka do that (profit share). I am happy for my colleagues…they are doing fine work. I am proud of them…it is amazing. I don’t have the power (like them). Changes are coming in the industry and it is a good thing.”
The 28-year-old actress, who will next be seen in ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, admitted the portrayal of women in Bollywood is changing and directors are offering better and more meaning roles to them.
“Today in films the kind of roles and films are written for women is good. I am too getting good roles,” she added.
‘Bewakoofiyaan’ is romantic comedy which is being directed by Nupur Asthana and being produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films. The film will feature Ayushmann Khurrana in the lead opposite Kapoor.
It is slated to release on March 14th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment